Super Lemon Haze - M
23%
THC
80%
SATIVA
20%
INDICA
Super Lemon Haze - M
AAA ( Mid Shelf )
3.5G UNIT SIZE
STANDARD PRICING
0000
/ g
up to 25% off
Volume discounts available.
MEDICINAL CARD
0000
/ g
- 30%
GOLD STATUS
0000
/ g
- 30%
GOLD + MED CARD
0000
/ g
- 30+5%
Description
Super Lemon Haze - M logo
23%
THC
80%
SATIVA
20%
INDICA
3.5
grams
AAA

Introducing the Super Lemon Haze AAA Midshelf Edition, a sativa-dominant marvel with a lively 23% THC content. This version brings the quintessential characteristics of Super Lemon Haze into a more accessible form, balancing top-quality effects with affordability. With its midshelf status, this strain ensures a satisfying experience without the premium price tag.

Super Lemon Haze stands out for its energetic citrus aroma, offering an invigorating burst of lemony scent that stimulates the senses from the first encounter. The flavor follows suit, a perfect blend of sweet and tart lemony notes, making each session a refreshing experience.

Boasting an 80% sativa dominance, this strain propels users into heightened states of focus and creativity, accompanied by waves of euphoria. The remaining 20% indica genetics provide just enough relaxation to keep the experience smooth and balanced, ensuring that the energetic sativa effects are enjoyed without becoming overwhelming.

Medicinally, the Super Lemon Haze AAA Midshelf Edition excels in combatting fatigue and stress, thanks to its potent THC level and uplifting effects. It's also adept at easing minor aches and pains, making it a versatile choice for those seeking therapeutic benefits during the day.

Perfect for daytime use, whether you're embarking on creative projects or need a burst of motivation, the Super Lemon Haze AAA Midshelf Edition offers a harmonious blend of stimulation and relaxation, making it a cherished choice among those seeking a balanced and invigorating cannabis experience.


Strain effects
Feelings

focused

creative

euphoric

Flavors

lemon

citrus

sweet

Conditions

fatigue

stress

mild aches

Reviews

This is a new review feature, and we ask that you come back after your purchase, and share your experience.

4.6 (5 reviews)

Leave Review

L**********t

FEB 29, 2024

euphoriceuphoric

This haze got me sailing the citrus seas – energy and zest in every puff! Big love for the lemony lift.

T**********s

FEB 23, 2024

focusedfocused

As a connoisseur of citric symphonies, Super Lemon Haze hit that sweet spot with its incredible terpene profile. It's like inhaling the zest of a thousand sun-kissed lemons!

C**********o

FEB 22, 2024

creativecreative

Super Lemon Haze's zesty charm is the real deal – it's like sparking up a refreshing lemonade stand in your brain! Creativity through the roof with this one!

S**********a

FEB 22, 2024

creativecreative

Dazed by the lemony haze, Super Lemon Haze had me vibin' and scribin' creative lines all afternoon. A sativa enthusiast's dream come true!

B**********z

FEB 21, 2024

focusedfocused

Super Lemon Haze? More like a super citrus blast! Just got my hands on this and wow, the focused vibes are real. Totally gets the creative juices flowing.