Introducing the regular Jack Herer edition, named in tribute to the legendary cannabis activist and author. This top-shelf AAAA grade strain boasts a remarkable 24% THC content and maintains its Sativa-dominant lineage, offering a robust cannabis experience that is ideal for both recreational and medicinal purposes.
In terms of flavor and aroma, the regular Jack Herer edition remains true to its roots. Indulge in a complex blend of piney and earthy undertones, punctuated with refreshing hints of citrus. The aroma enhances the experience, filling your surroundings with uplifting scents that evoke the sensation of a serene forest walk.
Begin your journey with a rush of creativity and focus, driven by its 80% Sativa content. The remaining 20% Indica offers a grounding counterbalance, allowing you to feel grounded without being sedated. This makes it an excellent choice for daytime activities or creative ventures.
The heightened potency of this edition amplifies its wide array of medicinal benefits, making it an optimal choice for a variety of conditions.
Experience a cannabis journey that is both invigorating and balanced with the Jack Herer Regular Edition.
This is a new review feature, and we ask that you come back after your purchase, and share your experience.